Monday, June 28, 2010

Free Summery Cupcake Wrappers

I finally gave my blog a makeover.  I've been wanting to do it for a while and now that school is out, I had some time!  Yeah!

To celebrate the makeover, I decided to make some new cupcake wrappers.  I've done them a little differently this time.  I created some flower centers which you can cut out and glue or pop-dot onto the flowers on the toppers.  I made the flower in the top left corner with the though that you could put a little brad or a pretty crystal sticker in the middle.

Hope you enjoy them.

Remember, in order to save them, you must click on them first.  This will make them full-sized so you can print them. Make sure you choose "Size to Fit 8 1/2 x 11" on your printer if you have this option.   Enjoy!


Photobucket

9 comments:

wendy said...

Cute, cute. Love the new blog design. Do you have the link to the how to do the handwritten font?
Love the cupcake papers, wish they included the cupcakes. LOL
W

elif said...

Thank you so much:)
They are lovely...I love your blog:)

s. Stockwell said...

Wow! Tami, love your blog!! Cup cake wrappers are spectacular. Great to be foodie friends. Best from Jefferson's Table

Unknown said...

I love your site! It's so cute. And I love that it's a mix of food, art, and real life! Can't wait to try some of this stuff!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

These are so pretty Tami! I love these wrappers! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

Odette said...

They are just gorgeous!! Thank you!

Ginger said...

Came over from one pretty thing! Thank you for sharing these! This is my first time at your blog and I love it!

nabs said...

These areee sooo beautifull!! thanks you soo much for sharing.. youre a gem <3

much love!

Vicki Johnson said...

thank you for sharing your gifts and talents! xoxo




Blog Widget by LinkWithin